Will-Full® Planning - Estate and Tax Planning
Will-Full® Planning is a positive and passionate approach to estate planning. To further appreciate the philosophy of Will-Full® Planning, consider the implied meaning of its root words:
Will-Full® Planning can perhaps be the ultimate reward in your life, both financially and personally. You work a lifetime for your hard earned assets, wanting to ensure they are protected from creditors, not wasted on unnecessary taxes, and passed to the beneficiaries of your choice. Inherent in this process is your personal legacy, the emotional linkage to your family, your values, and your passions.
As your CPA, we can be the “architect” of your financial and personal estate plan:
- We can know you best from both a financial and personal perspective.
- We can provide an expertise in quantitative analysis.
- We will provide income tax planning as an integral part of estate planning, including evaluation of retirement benefits and charitable giving.
Tick and Tie - Tax Preparation and Compliance
The CPA’s role of tracking financial numbers is referred to as the “tick and tie” function. As your CPA, we can prepare all of the following:
- Lifetime gift tax returns
- Charitable organization tax returns
- Decedent’s final individual income tax returns
- Estate tax returns
- Fiduciary income tax returns for the estate and trusts
Since all of these tax returns are interrelated, the centralization of the tax preparation process is critical, especially the estate tax return.
Conduct at the Highest Level - Fiduciary Services
Our training and experience as a fiduciary is extensive, and is specifically covered under our professional liability insurance. Bruce S. Hellerstein & Associates, P.C. can provide you fiduciary services, such as:
- Personal representative
- Litigation Support